lfs-bootscripts-2.0.0 (5.1.0 ???)

dj dj at lucasit.com
Fri Mar 19 17:39:20 PST 2004

Ok..the bootscript changes are finally here! :-D  I'm redoing the four
that I already have done, but without the actual scripts.  I wanted to
confirm what I read on lfs-dev.  Will there be a make target for
installation of each package's bootscript or did I misinterpret that?

Just need to know wether to update "Using BLFS Boot Scipts" and then do

And Zack, I'll put the service scripts on my ftp in about an hour and
e-mail you with the addy.

-- DJ Lucas