Spam update -- getting somewhere

Tushar Teredesai linux_from_scratch at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 09:01:03 PST 2004

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>I'm blocking zip and html mails from lfs-dev and all other lists
>(patches, hints, and so forth) except blfs ones.

Leave out blocking of zip extension for hints and patches (though I
don't seem to recall anyone sending a zip attachment for submitting
patches or hints!). Blocking HTML is ok though.

>I've CC'ed blfs-dev so
>if one of you guys can let me know if you want to keep allowing HTML
>mail on blfs-* or not.

Block both zip attachments and HTML mails.

It would be send out a notice on the mailing list and a news item for
the change.

--
Tushar Teredesai
  mailto:tushar at linuxfromscratch.org