Spam update -- getting somewhere

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Fri Mar 19 08:14:18 PST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> Hi guys,
><snip>

><snip details of achieving spam, html and related blocking success>

Congrats and thanks! I knew your "genius" (90% sweat, 10% inspiration)
would pay off. Since I monitor most of the lists, I'll see more benefit
than some others might see.

Our *eternal* thanks (well, considering the tendency towards "what have
you done for me lately?" mentalities, our "10 minute" thanks may be more
accurate).

Anyway, good show!

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet