changes for consolidation

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 19 06:46:11 PST 2004

Tushar Teredesai wrote:

>Reinhard wrote:
>

>>What I consider 'suboptimal' is the definition of all kde-entities in one file
>>(I haven't seen another chapter doing so).
>>Most of the BLFS-chapters follow the rule, that there is an entity file and
>>one or more content files, where all files of the same package have the same
>>name. The content files have an additional suffix somewhat phony about the
>>type of content.
>>

>I will check your patches once again and get back to you on that.

Your reorganization looks good. Makes it inline with the other packages,
at the same time it does not need multiple changes for a single kde
increment. In my first pass of the patch, I had thought that you had
made each kde package independent from each other (which would require a
change in all the entity files if a version is incremented).

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar/