OpenSSL 0.9.7d

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 18 13:26:38 PST 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:14:39 -0600
Dagmar d'Surreal <dagmar.wants at nospam.com> wrote:

> So are you volunteering to make a patch that adds the new linux-athlon
> target to it?

Oh all right then, so you had to lay down the challenge didn't you :)
Here it is, although it's only tested on this *one* box which happens to
be an Athlon XP with gcc-3.3.3.  This should be safe across gcc versions
(the athlon cpu targets were only added in 3.0, with athlon-xp appearing
in 3.1 and later), but I've not added the athlon-{tbird,4,mp}
configurations as I don't have access to that hardware.  This did pass
`make test` by the way.  No, I'm not submitting this upstream...yet.
I'd prefer for it to have all athlon targets in there (including AMD64
if possible), and of course to undergo more thorough testing.

Regards,

Matt.