Courier Instructions

DJ Lucas dj at lucasit.com
Fri Mar 5 18:20:48 PST 2004

Jim Gifford wrote:
> You might want to look at the patch I just submitted a few days ago for
> courier. I have learned a lot more about courier from Mr. Sam. The new build
> routine he assisted me in works pretty well.
>
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2004-March/005200.html
>
> I also posted the updated version on my web site.
> http://documents.jg555.com/blfs/server/courier.html

Rock on!  Thanks.  Still needs the mime.types file with a default build
of apache by BLFS for webmail....also, make install still fails as the
bin user is not created by BLFS default in any of the deps (scripting
builds)....in the interim, I created it, installed courier, and then
removed it, then just gave ownership to courier user.

-- DJ