XFree-4.4.0 */me hide for rocks and debree*

David Jensen djensen at inebraska.com
Mon Mar 1 17:48:27 PST 2004

Ronald Hummelink wrote:

>On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 15:50, remybosch at zonnet.nl wrote:
>

>>hi,
>>
>>How about an upgrade?
>>
>>Despite the refusal of other distro's,

I installed it because thats where I was at, just finished a
lfs-cvs-0202429 with ryan's suggested glibc and gcc-3.3.3.
I also added Fred Emmotts fe3 kernel patches. This has
a real nice feel (seat of pants).  Soon we will find a fork
and we can all lose this monolithic Imake.

Seems a shame, a couple years ago they made a stand against
an X.org license change, now they are at it. (things change)

anyone else tried http://lk-patches-fe.sf.net/

David Jensen