Minor change to the aspell page

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 28 17:10:28 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'd like to make a minor change to the aspell page. Aspell requires
an additional download other than the aspell package (one or more
dictionaries). Currently there is no "Additional downloads" section
on the aspell page mentioning the dictionary download requirement.
It's mentioned later in the page under the "Configuring aspell"
section.

I'd like to add an "Additional download(s)" section.

Also, the current page has a link to the main Gnu aspell home page
for the dictionary downloads. I'd like to change that to the page
containing the various language dictionary directories.

I also made a couple of minor wording changes, most notably a
mention of the various languages.

You can see the proposed changes at:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~randy/aspell.html

Compare this to the current aspell page at:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/cvs/general/aspell.html

I realize this is a petty change, but I wanted to run it by the
community before making the change.

--
Randy