Doxygen and Coreutils for Kdevelop-3.

Richard A Downing geek109 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 07:44:44 PDT 2003

Just a wee note to mention that Doxygen-1.3 will not configure if you use
coreutils-5 instead of findutils et al.  The configure script is easy to
fix though (search for 'fileutils'), I just edited it.
I would like to see Doxygen in BLFS (v2) as a 'can be used by' for
kdelibs-3.1.1a, so that kdevelop-3(gideon) will see the api docs.  If you
do this you need also to add 'make apidocs' before 'make install'.
Kdevelop also 'can use' graphviz.

Hope this help someone when they search the arch-hives, ain't got time for a
hint right now.
Richard.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org