init scripts

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 16:11:45 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 07:52:13AM -0500, Larry Lawrence wrote:

> That was the purpose of Appendix A.  Init script numbering turns out to be
> quite a battle.
>
> Does it meet your description above? Or if you see any way to enhance it,
> please let me know.

Wow, that is extremely straighforward. I was thinking about saying
something like package foo should be started before bar and shutdown
after bar. I don't like that way at all. Your way, however, is quite
nice and had I known about it I would have referred the OP to it. :|

--
Archaic

--
"Since there is no such entity as 'the public,' since the public is
merely a number of individuals, the idea that 'the public interest'

- Ayn Rand

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org