Berkeley DB

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 16 09:08:16 PDT 2003

Larry Lawrence wrote:

>"Tushar Teredesai" <tushar at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
>

>>Does that mean that gnucash could not be
>>compiled with db-4.1.x?
>>

>Still hoping to know the answer to that today.  I think I pushed to hard
>last night and had some environments wrong, I am hoping to try gnucash at
>lunch to see if that was the case.  If it was, I'll post the results this
>afternoon.

Have modified the instructions slightly. Unfortunately, I don't have any
gnome1 libs on my system, else would have tried compiling gnucash. If
gnucash still doesn't work with db3, let me know and I will add
explainations to the db3 section, else we can remove the section completely.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org