Freetype 2.1.4 Released

Alexander E. Patrakov semzx at newmail.ru
Wed Apr 16 08:30:12 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 20:16, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:
> >...and it's about bloody time.
> >
> >http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freetype/freetype-2.1.4.tar.bz2?download
>
> Its already in the bugzilla, to be dealt with after blfs-1.0.

I tried it and I am a bit disappointed. With FreeType 2.1.3, there were no
problems with Konsole (from KDE 3.1.1 w/Qt 3.1.2). After the upgrade, when I
run mc in Konsole, there are breaks in the vertical lines around panels if I
select a font that is big enough (14pt is sufficient). This happens even with
"linux" font.

Also I don't like that all vertical character sizes changed in applications
that do formatting.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org