Dependancy Problems [I think...]

conathan at conet.dyndns.org conathan at conet.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 16 01:08:53 PDT 2003

I dont know if anyone cares, but I noticed a few things that relate to
dependancies.  [although it's more likely I am mistaken].  (I am working
on scripting some sections of BLFS for my own purposes).

GTK is a library for use within X.  [and when I compiled it, it complained
when XFree86 was missing].  it is not listed in dependancies.

also, pine looking at the compilation instructions seems to require SSL.
It is not mentioned in dependancies [or Will utilize].
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org