[alfs-discuss] LFS build

Riccardo G Corsi riccardogcorsi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 02:25:47 PDT 2018

Hello, I've completed 1st time a build of LFS with Jhalfs.

I've used last version jhalfs stable (2.4) and build LFS development
version (20180531-systemd).

Two notes (maybe solved in development version of jhalfs):

1. to compile libelf I modified Makefile because of lack of instructions
to unpack the binary (and cleanup), copied from others targets

2. In Makefile added CHROOT2=... as book instructions, (only CHROOT1 was
present).

Now I proceed with BLFS, better to use jhalfs development?

Thanks.

Riccardo