[Patch: RFC] Log new files

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sat Apr 28 09:15:40 PDT 2007

El Sábado, 28 de Abril de 2007 17:57, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> Hrm. Well, unless I'm misunderstanding what happens, with each new
> package installed, there's that many more files to search.

Right.

> It may not
> in reality add that much more time to the build, but it still seems an
> awkward way to get what you're after.

Yes, it's a dirty method that not must be used for packages manegament. But is
simply enought to can be added to jhalfs as a way keep up-to-date the
"Contents of ..." book's sections without having an impact in the CSBUs and
disk usaqge meassuraments.

After all jhalfs was developed primarly thinking on help book editors to
update the book.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia