[Patch: RFC] Log new files

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:41:46 PDT 2007

On 4/26/07, M.Canales.es <macana at macana-es.com> wrote:
> El Jueves, 26 de Abril de 2007 23:41, Matthew Burgess escribió:

> > 2) It touches 'timestamp-marker' in chapter 5 packages as well. While this
> > doesn't cause any problems, it's unnecessary.  My XSL-fu is far from
> > proficient so I wasn't sure how to prevent this from happening.
>
> That is very easy to solve ;-)

One of these days we should start doing the role="install" markup in
the book like we talked about so long ago. That would prevent things
like searching for a command named "make install", but not "make
install-libs". My XSL-fu is worse, but I think that it's possible to
have a stylesheet that says "if role="install" and it's the first one,
insert this line before it".

I bought an XSLT book a while back with my main motivation being
intelligent stylesheets for LFS/jhalfs, but I didn't get too far
before being distracted. :)

--
Dan