CLFS changes..

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 17 01:00:16 PDT 2006

El Sábado, 16 de Septiembre de 2006 21:04, M.Canales.es escribió:

> Looks that it was actually easy to do.
>
> Starting a build now to see what happens...

The build was very good. Both the SBU-DU report and ICA/farce analysis has
been generated.

But I notice a new diff in the ICA/faarce results for iteration-1 versus
iteration-2. In iteration-2 /usr/include/bits/syscall.h has this lines added:

#define SYS_inotify_add_watch __NR_inotify_add_watch
#define SYS_inotify_init __NR_inotify_init
#define SYS_inotify_rm_watch __NR_inotify_rm_watch

Dan, should that be reported to lfs-dev and investigated?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia