More progress bar weirdness

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:11:03 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

I'm stil not sure if this is a terminal issue or something wrong with
progress-bar.sh (not an issue with PIDs, thankfully :). Sometimes I'll
come back and the bar is progressing across AND down the screen. Seems
to only happen for really long running targets. Potentially, the 100
min mark triggers this (I have a really slow machine). I don't really
understand the DEC scheme, so I'm wary of trying to debug it. Do you
guys have any ideas? You can see a screenshot here:

http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/~dnicholson/progress.png

--
Dan