New Makefile: some comments.

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 12 21:08:24 PDT 2006

Manuel,
   I have added the code changes you suggested, plus a few other
necessary mods, and have built a LFS and CLFS2 partition with minimal
problems. Tomorrow I will run tests against HLFS and CLFS before I
commit the changes.

   The experimental branch needs to be exercised for a week or so before
I would be comfortable committing it to the trunk..

   Dan's changes to progress-bar.sh and its support code are solid and
should be implemented in the trunk and 1.0 branches.

   G.