jhalfs-X status update.

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 1 20:10:05 PDT 2006

Manuel,
   I have done the prelim modifications to the CLFS scripts to bring
them in line with the others. I still have work to do on the optimize
and ICA/farce tools.  LFS, CLF2 and CLFS-boot(x86) will build and boot.
HLFS fails but this is a book issue and not the script.
   There is still plenty of cleanup work to be done internally and I
will  work on this and any other issues over the next week or so.

   Oh.. and thanks Dan for the PPID hint. I had tried something similiar
a month ago and it didn't work 100%. Your implementation is rock solid.

   G.