current CVS breaks "sending package log"

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 30 10:51:41 PST 2003

While testing the unpack changes a few minutes ago, I was seeing this
repeatedly (and "logging method" is set to 0 in my .nALFSrc). After
unpack finished running the tar command for binutils (which is a fairly
big package), nALFS just stopped with "Sending the package log to the
frontend"... had to hit Ctrl-C to get out of the program. This was with
a fully-static build, although I doubt that should make any difference.