default <make> options

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 29 11:53:35 PST 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I think that's an excellent idea. I've got a snow hander too, very
> basic: get snow shovel, clean driveway (got a foot of snow overnight
> here).

Hey, that's why the temperature dropped into the 70s here today! I wondered what
happened.

Seriously, though, a "custom handlers" area on the web site is a wonderful idea.
Do we need to get with the website time to get the link(s) set up, or can you do
that one Gerard?

I suppose if we're going to do this, it ought to have a policy like the
"patches" area so that the handlers have some documentation at the beginning of
the file that tells who made it, what it's for, where it came from, etc.