default <make> options

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Oct 29 10:25:32 PST 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 10:59:43AM -0700, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > reaction is that you'll have to maintain it separately for now.
>
> Sure, I understand. I just don't know if Neven wrote it to put into
> nalfs at a later time, maybe as configure option. -j, afterall, is also
> very useful on SMP machines, not just in my distcc scenario.

I didn't plan to include it, I agree it can be useful but I'm not sure
that it belongs among "standard handlers".

But this gives an idea -- maybe we should have a collection of similar
"custom" handlers somewhere, like
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/downloads/handlers/ for example.
We've already seen a few of those and I would also move log.c in
there.

Neven