Managing required packages in nALFS

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Sep 29 04:58:12 PDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 07:56:34PM +0200, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> The last patch includes all the previous one, so that it is quite
> easy to apply them all, and each functionality is activated by an
> option in the command line.

I was stupid enough to make a lot of changes since 1.0.0 in July and
then forgot to release a new version before I entered my "being busy
period". :) So applying your patch (4a) took some time, but it's done
now.

I have yet to read it thoroughly and then send my comments and questions
(I have some already, but I want to read the patch completely first).

Or, I was thinking if it might be better to just release 1.0.1 sooner
and talk about it latter?

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org