Managing required packages in nALFS

Vassili Dzuba vassilidzuba at nerim.net
Mon Sep 16 10:48:40 PDT 2002

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:46:25 +0000 (UTC)
jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk (Jamie Bennett) wrote:

> [...]

yes, you need in this case to have a big tree with all the packages,
but you can organize it as you please, for instance using <stage> elements.
Now, it should be possible to write another command in  nALFS to go from a <check>
element to the corresponding package.