Managing required packages in nALFS

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 02:31:48 PDT 2002

   Just a suggestion but is there any chance of having the patches
separated? I have become accustomed to reading patch files but its
quite difficult to see what has been added with each patch if they
are all bundled up in one big patch file.

  I could install patches one at a time and diff them but separate
patches would be helpful. Another reason is that some people may
only require certain added functionality i.e. I don't think I would
use the bash generation patch but I have to install it if I want to
use the other additions.

> Vassili Dzuba

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org