Managing required packages in nALFS

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 04:38:49 PDT 2002

Ah, didn't think of uniquely identifying chapter 5 and 6 packages.
At a push we could use something like

<package name="bash-chapter5"   ....
and
<package name="bash-chapter6"   ....

but I see your point.

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org