vassili's blfs profile

Christophe Dupré ch_dupre at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 15:19:50 PDT 2002

Hi,

I have installed LFS 3.3 and I am now trying to
install the BLFS packages using Vasilli's profiles.
I'm trying to install the chapter 8 libraries.
Openssl, pcre, and popt are fine but then, slang,
libfan, etc... are not. They all fail with the "No
such file or directory" error. What I don't get is why
I get this error because the files are present?

Christophe