Latest CVS anyone?

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 01:12:18 PDT 2002

Excellent.

  I was toying with the idea of starting a fresh LFS 3.3
install last night and decided to put it off until tonight.
Glad I did now.

  I'll try out your profile and give you the results tomorrow.

>        Vassili Dzuba

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org