nALFS Question

Mark Ellis mark.uzumati at virgin.net
Tue Sep 3 06:55:49 PDT 2002

On 2002.09.03 14:48 Ian Chilton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> >   Your entities/general file seems fine. I must admit I'm
> > a little stumped. The only suspect thing I can see is the
> > fact that you are using an old LFS. (3.0 maybe ?).
>

> It's probably more like 2.0!

Are you using a correspondingly old kernel ? Your kernel needs to
support VFS (virtual file system ?) bindings for that command to
work, which i believe was introduced in kernel 2.4, though i
could be wrong about that.

There should be a note in the profile about using the copy command
if you dont have VFS.

Mark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org