nALFS Question

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 06:28:38 PDT 2002

=========== COMMENT ===============

=========== /COMMENT ===============

  Your entities/general file seems fine. I must admit I'm
a little stumped. The only suspect thing I can see is the
fact that you are using an old LFS. (3.0 maybe ?).

  I can't offer any explanation on why an old LFS system
shouldn't work but I have always used a 3.2 or 3.3 system
with nALFS.

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org