nALFS Question

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 05:54:33 PDT 2002

========== COMMENT =============
From: Ian Chilton [mailto:ian at linuxfromscratch.org]
Sent: 03 September 2002 13:18
To: alfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org
Cc: haski at sezampro.yu
Subject: nALFS Question

Hello,

Any ideas why I get this: ?

.I: Creating directory in / (parents): /mnt/hd2/usr/src
.
.I: Changing to user "lfs".
.
.I: Creating directory in /: /mnt/hd2/usr/src/lfs-packages
.
.I: Executing system command in /:
.
.I:     mount --bind /home/ian/nalfs/packages
/mnt/hd2/usr/src/lfs-packages                                          .
.-: mount: fs type none not supported by kernel
.
.E: Execution failed (32).
.
.I: Total time executing: 00:00:00

Thanks

Ian

Are you using nALFS or Marks ALFS?

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org